Arithmetic Teaching Tips & Ideas
Homeschool Math Blog
Let's Play Math!
Printable Multiplication Tables
Arithmetic Games and Activities
Helping Your Child Learn Mathematics
Math With Legos: Grouping and Getting Ready for Multiplication
Online Games for Learning Math, Logic and Strategy
Math With Legos: Preschool Roll and Count
Homeschool Arithmetic Curricula
Chalk Dust Company
- Use of concrete, real-life examples that are meaningful and memorable as an introduction to key mathematical concepts.
- Repeated exposures to mathematical concepts and skills to develop children’s ability to recall knowledge from long-term memory.
- Frequent practice of basic computation skills to build mastery of procedures and quick recall of facts, often through games and verbal exercises.
- Use of multiple methods and problem-solving strategies to foster true proficiency and accommodate different learning styles.
ALEKS (Assessment and Learning in Knowlege Spaces)
- Complete Curriculum Solution for Math with Access to Full Course Library
- No Textbook Required
- Artificial Intelligence Targets Gaps in Student Knowledge
- Assessment and Individualized Learning for Grades 3-12
- Master Account - Monitor and Direct Learning Progress
- Unlimited Online Access - PC & Mac Compatible
Homeschool Arithmetic Worksheets and Printables
Lego Challenge Math Activity-Free Printable
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.