How To Homeschool
Oklahoma Requirements for High School Graduation
Bible Tails with Holy Moley & Harriet
Radical Christian Unschoolers
VORT Practical Tools
CareerTech: Oklahoma Department of Career and Technolgy Education
Priority Academic Student Skills
Technology Centers in Oklahoma
Unschooling and The Law in Oklahoma
Office of Standards and Curriculum: Curriculum Links
Teach Me to Do It Myself: Montessori Activities for You and Your Child
Real Lives: Eleven Teenagers Who Don't Go to School
Idea Book For Cuisenaire Rods At The Primary Level
Learn and Do Unit Studies
The Absorbent Mind
A new foreword by John Chattin-McNichols, Ph.D., President of the American Montessori Society, places this classic book in a contemporary context, offering an intelligent discussion of current thinking in child education.
Teach Your Own: The John Holt Book Of Homeschooling
LeapPad Game - Mind Wars Interactive Game
Freedom and Beyond (Innovators in Education)
Maria Montessori: Her Life and Work
The new introduction to Maria Montessori: Her Life and Work by Lee Havis, executive director of the International Montessori Society, discusses the changes that have taken place in Montessori education within recent years.
An updated appendix of Montessori periodicals, courses, societies, films, and teaching materials.
A revised bibliography of books by and about Maria Montessori.
A Reason For® Reading
For the Learners' Sake: Brain-Based Instruction for the 21st Century
Kinder Dolls: A Waldorf Doll-Making Handbook
· Ten designs, including soft, baggy, angel, pouch, sack, and limbed dolls
· Twelve basic clothes patterns and ethnic variations
· Tools, techniques, and materials
· Safety guidelines and sewing methods
· Recycling tips and where to get materials
Learning Language Arts Through Literature
Understanding Waldorf Education : Teaching from the Inside Out
Written by a teacher with more than 25 years of experience, this book offers a jargon-free view of Waldorf schools with their philosophy of the importance of a three-dimensional education. Through learning experiences that involve all of the senses, children use a variety of intelligences to develop thought, feeling, and intentional, purposeful activity. Whether you_re a Waldorf parent or teacher, or you just want to learn more about these innovative educational concepts, this book contains important ideas on learning that you can apply today.
H. A. Guerber's Histories
Catholic Home Schooling: A Handbook for Parents
Beautiful Feet Books
Spell to Write & Read
The Story of the World
- The Story of the World, Volume 1: Ancient Times
- Activity Book One: Ancient Times
- The Story of the World, Volume 1: Ancient Times Audiobook CD, read by Barbara Alan Johnson
- The Story of the World, Volume 2: The Middle Ages
- Activity Book Two: The Middle Ages
- The Story of the World, Volume 2: The Middle Ages Audiobook CD, read by Barbara Alan Johnson
- The Story of the World, Volume 3: Early Modern Times
- Activity Book Three: Early Modern Times
- Story of the World, Volume 3: Early Modern Times Audiobook CD, read by Jim Weiss
Noah Webster's Reading Handbook
Designed to provoke thought, professional growth and provide a forum for discussion of major issues & ideas in education.
Life in America
Smart Mouth is a quick-thinking shout-it-out hilarious word game that helps build vocabulary skills. It includes variations of the rules for category play and for younger players. Players slide the Letter Getter forward and back to get two letters. The first player to shout out a word of five or more letters using those letters wins the round. The game includes tips for teachers. This is a fun game to play with children and adults together.
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.