Get to know more about homeschooling laws in Oklahoma as you explore our website devoted to the needs of home educators in this state. Connect with other homeschoolers for support and socialization, learn how to incorporate different ideas and homeschooling methods into your approch to homeschooling, and read out dealing with special challenges you may face. We offer all this and much, much more!
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oklahoma and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
- Find a support group close to you.
Attorney General of Oklahoma - Opinion 73-129 (1973)
70 O.S. 10-109
Sample Withdrawal Letter
Technology Centers in Oklahoma
Oklahoma Home School Laws from HSLDA
40 O.S. 80
Washita Battlefield National Historic Site
Oklahoma Department of Education
A+ School Supply Educator Discount
47 O.S. 6-107.3
40 O.S. 79
Unschooling and The Law in Oklahoma
VORT Practical Tools
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Morning by Morning : How We Home-Schooled Our African-American Sons to the Ivy League
The Successful Homeschool Family Handbook
Waldorf Education: A Family Guide
A Child's Story of America
Freedom and Beyond (Innovators in Education)
Quote of the Day
To waken interest and kindle enthusiasm is the sure way to teach easily and successfully.Tyron Edwards