Get to know more about homeschooling laws in Oklahoma as you explore our website devoted to the needs of home educators in this state. Connect with other homeschoolers for support and socialization, learn how to incorporate different ideas and homeschooling methods into your approch to homeschooling, and read out dealing with special challenges you may face. We offer all this and much, much more!
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oklahoma and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
- Find a support group close to you.
How to Homeschool Your Child on a Budget & Save Money
How To Identify Children’s Learning Styles
Responsible Driving, Student Edition
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Discover Your Children's Gifts
Teach Me to Do It Myself: Montessori Activities for You and Your Child
Flip Over Math Manipulatives
For the Good of the Earth and Sun: Teaching Poetry
Help for the Harried Homeschooler : A Practical Guide to Balancing Your Child's Education with the Rest of Your Life
Quote of the Day
Homeschooling and public schooling are as opposite as two sides of a coin. In a homeschooling environment, the teacher need not be certified, but the child MUST learn. In a public school environment, the teacher MUST be certified, but the child need NOT learn.Gene Royer