Get to know more about homeschooling laws in Oklahoma as you explore our website devoted to the needs of home educators in this state. Connect with other homeschoolers for support and socialization, learn how to incorporate different ideas and homeschooling methods into your approch to homeschooling, and read out dealing with special challenges you may face. We offer all this and much, much more!
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oklahoma and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
- Find a support group close to you.
Christian Liberty Press
In Their Own Way: Discovering and Encouraging Your Child's Multiple Intelligences
Homeschooling 101: A Guide to Getting Started
One Thing at a Time : 100 Simple Ways to Live Clutter-Free Every Day
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Homeschooling: A Patchwork of Days: Share a Day With 30 Homeschooling Families
Homeschooling: The Teen Years : Your Complete Guide to Successfully Homeschooling the 13- to 18- Year-Old (Prima Home Learning Library)
And What About College?: How Homeschooling Can Lead to Admissions to the Best Colleges & Universities
Should I Home School?: How to Decide What's Right for You & Your Child
For the Children's Sake: Foundations of Education for Home and School
Quote of the Day
Education is about the only thing lying around loose in the world, and it's about the only thing a fellow can have as much of as he's willing to haul away.George Lorimer