Get to know more about homeschooling laws in Oklahoma as you explore our website devoted to the needs of home educators in this state. Connect with other homeschoolers for support and socialization, learn how to incorporate different ideas and homeschooling methods into your approch to homeschooling, and read out dealing with special challenges you may face. We offer all this and much, much more!
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oklahoma and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
- Find a support group close to you.
Oklahoma Department of Education
Office of Standards and Curriculum: Curriculum Links
Technology Centers in Oklahoma
Oklahoma Home Educators
Unschooling and The Law in Oklahoma
70 O.S. 10-109
40 O.S. 79
Washita Battlefield National Historic Site
Attorney General of Oklahoma - Opinion 73-129 (1973)
40 O.S. 80
Oklahoma Home School Laws from HSLDA
Oklahoma City National Memorial
Oklahoma Technology Association
70 O.S. 11-103
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Home Education: A Homeschooling Classic
Basic Montessori: Learning Activities for Under-Fives
Homeschooling: A Patchwork of Days: Share a Day With 30 Homeschooling Families
The First Year of Homeschooling Your Child: Your Complete Guide to Getting Off to the Right Start
Quote of the Day
There are three schoolmasters for everybody that will employ them - the senses, intelligent companions, and books.Henry Ward Beecher