Get to know more about homeschooling laws in Oklahoma as you explore our website devoted to the needs of home educators in this state. Connect with other homeschoolers for support and socialization, learn how to incorporate different ideas and homeschooling methods into your approch to homeschooling, and read out dealing with special challenges you may face. We offer all this and much, much more!
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oklahoma and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
- Find a support group close to you.
Oklahoma Home School Laws from HSLDA
Oklahoma City Zoological Park
Unschooling and The Law in Oklahoma
Section XIII-4: Compulsory school attendance.
A+ School Supply
Oakhill Center for Rare & Endangered Species
VORT Practical Tools
Oklahoma City National Memorial
70 O.S. 11-103
Sample Withdrawal Letter
47 O.S. 6-107.3
Home Educators' Resource Organization (HERO of Oklahoma) FAQ
40 O.S. 79
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Rhythms of Learning : What Waldorf Education Offers Children, Parents & Teachers (Vista Series, V. 4) (Vista Series, V. 4)
Discovery of the Child
America's National Parks for Dummies, Second Edition
Traffic: Why We Drive the Way We Do (and What It Says About Us)
Quote of the Day
The learning and knowledge that we have, is, at the most, but little compared with that of which we are ignorant.Plato