Get to know more about homeschooling laws in Oklahoma as you explore our website devoted to the needs of home educators in this state. Connect with other homeschoolers for support and socialization, learn how to incorporate different ideas and homeschooling methods into your approch to homeschooling, and read out dealing with special challenges you may face. We offer all this and much, much more!
- Ready to begin? Check out our "Beginning to Homeschool" section.
- Is homeschooling the best choice for your family? Learn more about the advantages of homeschooling.
- Read the actual laws regulating home education in Oklahoma and get summaries of these laws by homeschooling experts.
- Browse through our curriculum reviews and lists, and find what will work best for you and your child.
- Find a support group close to you.
Family Unschoolers Network
Single Parent Homeschoolers Forum at vegsource.com
The Well-Ordered Home: Organizing Techniques for Inviting Serenity into Your Life
Smart and Smarter: Enhancing Your Child's Intelligence Through Cognitive Coaching
A Homeschool Curriculum for Preschool and Kindergarten
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.
Montessori: A Modern Approach
Idea Book For Cuisenaire Rods At The Primary Level
Kinder Dolls: A Waldorf Doll-Making Handbook
And What About College?: How Homeschooling Can Lead to Admissions to the Best Colleges & Universities
Quote of the Day
I don't want my children fed or clothed by the state, but I would prefer that to their being educated by the state.Max Victor Belz